We have a new option Traderoom. On this page you find a complete explanation on how this new Traderoom for options functions.
Below you find a screenshot of the new Traderoom, and below the image the explanation of every number.
- Website menu
- Option types (Digital, Turbo, Advanced, Touch, Range)
- Asset categories (All, Currencies, Indices, Stocks, Commodities, Futures, Custom)
- Filter for Custom category
- Asset list
- Chart (by Tradingview)
- Open Trades and Closed Trades table, and Signals
- Button to enlarge/shrink the chart (unshow/show the Open Trades, Closed Trades, Signals box)
- Button to enlarge/shrink the chart (unshow/show the News and Messages box)
- News or Messages can be shown in the box below
- Language selector
- Deposit button
- Personal info (My Trades, Personal Details, Change password, Logout)
1. Website menu
When clicking on the menu button in the top left, the Website menu (the blue column on the left) will slide in the screen from the left.
2. Option types
Under the abcOptions logo you can choose from 5 option types: Digital, Turbo, Advanced, Touch, and Range.
3. Asset categories
You can filter the assets that are displayed in the asset list by selecting one of the following categories: All, Currencies, Indices, Stocks, Commodities, Futures, Custom.
4. Filter for Custom category
Click on the filter button to show all available assets in a table. In this table you can select your favorite assets to populate the Custom category.
5. Asset list
The asset list is shown on the left of the screen.
The prices of all our assets are now visualized in the famous Tradingview chart. You are able to easily analyse price developments historically by changing the time interval from 1 min to 1 day, with technical indicators, and drawing tools to draw support and resistance levels.
10 and 11 Enlarge/shrink the chart
You are able to enlarge the chart by clicking the buttons between the chart and the box below and the box on the right.